Monday, January 7, 2013

It's time for a change.


It's the start of a new year, and the start of a new me. I'm making this year the best one I've ever had, because I'm working on myself, loving myself, respecting myself, and enjoying myself. For starters, I'm  dedicating this year to getting healthy in every aspect of the word! There's nothing I can't do if I have the health and energy to do it. But there's NOTHING I CAN DO if I am tired, in pain, and unhappy with my body! So here's my plan:
  • Daily Smoothies for breakfast and as snacks.
  • Cram as many kinds and colors of veggies as possible in each day.
  • Experiment with Vegetarian, Vegan, Macrobiotic, and Raw Food recipes.
  • Exercise!! Exercise!! Exercise!! (several times a week)
  • Give my self permission to do the things I love without regret! (art, gardening, friends, etc.)
  • Spend more time with friends!
  • Cultivate a positive attitude!
  • Actively listen to my body!
  • Start meditating to calm my mind.
  • Let it go. Let it go. Let it go!


No comments:

Post a Comment